Trong lúc mình soạn bài để chiều nay dạy trên trường bài tiếng Anh giao tiếp y khoa, thì mình quay lại video để làm mẫu cho các em sinh viên luyện tập. Chúc các bạn thực hành tốt nhé.
Bài giao tiếp mẫu:
- Doctor: How long have you been having this pain?
- Patient: It started since yesterday. So for more than a day now. My stomach hurts after eating some foods. I feel nauseous and I have diarrhea.
- Doctor: You should have come in earlier. Let’s get to the bottom of this. Have you changed your foods during this time?
- Patient: No, not really. Well, that’s not true. I’m eating the same foods, but less. You know, the pain seems to come and go.
- Doctor: How strong is the pain exactly? On a scale of one to ten, how would you describe the intensity of the pain?
- Patient: Well, I’d say the pain is about a five on a scale of one to ten. Like I say, it’s really bad. It just keeps coming back.
- Doctor: How long does the pain last when you get it?
- Patient: It comes and goes. Sometimes, I hardly feel anything. Other times, it can last up to half an hour or more.
- Doctor: What type of food have you eaten?
- Patient: Hmmm…… heavy foods like steak.
- Doctor: Does the pain travel to any other parts of your body – chest, shoulder or back? Or does it remains around the stomach area?
- Patient: No, it just hurts here.
- Doctor: You might have eaten contaminated foods which contain germs like bacteria and toxin. You may get mild food poisoning.
- Patient: Is it serious?
- Doctor: Not so bad. I’ll give you some medicine to ease pain.
- Patient: Thank you, doctor.
Script được trích dẫn từ sách TIẾNG ANH CHUYÊN NGÀNH – Bộ Y Tế.
Bài giảng tiếng Anh Y Khoa – Giáo trình TIẾNG ANH Y KHOA – BỘ Y TẾ – TS. VƯƠNG THỊ THU MINH: https://anhvanyds.com/bai-giang/medical-english-nttu/
Các bài khác cùng chuyên mục:
Chúc các bạn luyện tập vui vẻ!